Van and Man services can be found in every city and town throughout the UK, though, for some reason, they are often overlooked. Here’s 7 good reasons why man and van services are often a better option:
1. Maybe this is obvious, but, you get a pair of hands! – As the name “van and man” suggests, you get the man thrown into the deal too. This, needless to say, is extremely valuable particularly if you have awkward and heavy items to move or if you cannot, or, do not want to drive yourself.
2. Van and Man services are very convenient – There’s no going to pick up the van, there’s no making sure it’s full of diesel when it has to be returned in a hurry at the end of the hire period and there’s no hanging around in offices while paperwork gets signed off and licenses are scanned.
3. Van and Man services usually offer very experienced men – One van, generally speaking, is as good as the nextbut and one, when it comes to moving items and even driving through a busy or awkward town centre one way system in a large van, it’s always better to lean on a bit of experience and have someone driving who knows how to get around that tight corner or into that tiny parking space.
4. Lower cost – Often, by the time you’ve worked out total costs for moving your goods and possessions you will be surprised to see how much it totals. If you were to hire their services, it’s always worth asking the big companies about any additional costs that maybe incurred. Be especially careful when it comes to insurance.
5. Low cost and commitment storage – many man and van companies offer low cost storage with minimal term or ‘no contract’ policy. If there’s a chance you’re going to need storage for your items it’s well worth checking with the van and man service you’ve selected before you secure their services.
6. Short term hire – Most van and man services will hire themselves to you for a minimum of 2 hours, this means that as long as your job takes 2 hours then you wont be wasting money on a full days hire of just a van or removal service.
7. Personal Service – You just can’t get any more personal than a man and van, one guy who knows his business inside out and understands what you are worried about and what you need to achieve can be so much better than finding yourself in an awkward or potentially expensive situation. Personal service, friendliness and politeness go a long way to keeping the stress levels down when it comes to shifting your goods.
To conclude, van and man services are not always appropriate, particularly with big house or office moves, but it’s always worth giving it a little thought or having a look around to see what sort of deal you can get if it’s something you think a man and van could help you with.
V&D Removals are a highly qualified and professional removal company, serving homes and businesses for over 5 years. Our customer-focused approach is what sets us apart in the removals industry. Excellent customer service is at the heart of everything we do. Our staff want to make moving house as simple for you as possible, whatever your requirements.
We fully understand that it can be a very stressful time when moving, which is why we offer a full professional UK removals service which can be tailored to your exact requirements.
To get more information about VD Removals you can check this webpage